Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting Started - Quilting Business

This is a very exciting time in my life.  We are starting a business.  I have been making quilts for years for family and friends but now have my first two quilts to make for the business.  I simply cannot wait to make the business official and get started.  My kids love to sew too and are excited to showcase their talents.  I have two girls (12 and 10) who are looking forward to me buying a new sewing machine tomorrow, as they will inherit the old one. Well, off to work on a quilt...

2 comments:

  1. When I tried to subscribe all I got was gibberish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zumbaqueen What browser are you using. I have trouble when I use Chrome. Please advise. I don't want anyone to have trouble subscribing. Thanks so much for your help.

    ReplyDelete