Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Completed and WIPs

I just finished making this cute pillow for my daughter using Giddy fabric.


I used the pattern Jelly Roll Floor Pillow from the Moda Bake Shop website.  It was a very fun pillow to make, however I don't plan to make the smaller one.  I am starting to do another large one for my other daughter using fabric from Me and My Sister.  It's going to be adorable...pictures to follow once finished.

The other projects I have been working on are getting the binding on this quilt that's just back from being quilted:


And I just sent this quilt to Becky Larma of Sunflower Creations to be quilted:


She has quilted all of my quilts and does an amazing job.  Please follow her on Facebook.

Last but not least, I am so jealous of everyone that got to attend Fall Quilt Market in Houston.  But no worries...I will not miss Spring Quilt Market in Kansas City.  Can't wait considering it's in my hometown.

2 comments:

  1. oh...my...gosh...your quilt done in kate spain is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! What pattern is that? You did a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa
    Lisa,
    My husband designed this quilt. I would like to create a tutorial for it on my blog. I am working on that now. Thanks so much for the wonderful encouragement!

    ReplyDelete