Friday, February 17, 2012

What I have been working on

I had open carpal tunnel surgery back in November and am still not 100%.  How frustrating!!  But I have been able to complete some things since then.

I finished the Kona Castle Quilt Kit I purchase from Fat Quarter Shop.  That was a fun and incredibly fast quilt to make.  I am simply in love with the colors.  Next will be this quilt pattern made out of Kona Cotton Solids Flying People Eater for my daughter's bed.


The other quilt I finished was for my cousin's baby.  She is so beautiful.  The fabric was purchased from Burgundy Buttons as a kit.


And finally, I made several of these bags.  They were incredibly easy and lots of fun.  A great first try at a bag.  The pattern is Japanese Knot Bag from Helen Heath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment