Sunday, November 25, 2012

I am on project overload...

I have so many projects going on at the same time I can hardly keep track of them.  But as ashamed as I am I love being so busy.

I am working on my Scrap Vomit quilt from imagingermonkey's blog tutorial.  It has been great fun being involved in the swap and seeing all the different fabrics people have used that are in their stash.  This project top is so close to being done.  Just one more row to sew on.


I also have two quilts at the quilters right now which I will have to bind before Christmas.  I for each of my dear daughters.  I hope they are done soon.  Quilted Memories LLC here in Overland Park, Kansas does an amazing job.  This one was so fun to make and was from a kit sold by Fat Quarter Shop pattern designed by P.S. I Quilt.

The next one I have at the quilters is a purple wave quilt that I took the design from Melanie Ham Designs.  She had made a BEAUTIFUL one in blues using the fabric I used on the above quilt.  I just used the purple fat quarter bundle from Robert Kaufman to do my wave quilt.  Thanks so much Melanie for the inspiration and direction.

Well that's probably enough pictures for now.  I have a ton more I am working on but I will save that for another post.  Please check out these wonderful blogs and patterns.  They have been amazing and fun!!

One more thing...I stink at taking pictures. HA!

Chris

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment